A new way of working
Choose to operate in a heads-up manner looking directly at the large 3D screen and experience a revolutionary new way of working.
- A high-definition screen delivers excellent depth perception and a large field of view
- Minute anatomical details are visualized at on a much larger scale
- Surgery becomes an even more immersive experience
Be a pioneer and try heads-up surgery for yourself!
One view for all
Everyone in the OR can now share a real-time three-dimensional view of the surgical field, engaging the entire team visually in the procedure. This facilitates communication and supports workflow.
One team, one view to improve workflow and create synergies.
Position the 3D HD monitor so you can work in a comfortable upright position. Such a posture naturally reduces back and neck stress and pain which can have a compounding effect over the course of years in the OR. You can remain fully focused on achieving optimal clinical outcomes.
Achieve an upright posture for comfort today and tomorrow.
By simply looking at the 3D HD screen, residents can now experience depth perception comparable to looking through the eyepieces.
- Studies show that 3D visualization improves understanding, engagement and knowledge retention*
- Learning becomes more immersive
Share your expertise with peers by recording entire cases in 3D and presenting at seminars or online
- Edit your recordings quickly and easily with TrueEdit proprietary video editing software
- Choose from multiple media formats
Teach and share with TrueVision 3D.
* 2010 Texas Instruments educational study
Your platform for the future
Leica Microsystems' modular design concept with OpenArchitecture allows for easy upgrades and integration of digital imaging and data systems.
Upgrade at any time and ensure you stay at the forefront of advances in surgical guidance.
Support your view with digital data.
Configurations to fit your OR
TrueVision 3D Visualization is available for the M822, M844, and Proveo 8 ophthalmic microscopes in configurations to meet the needs of your OR.
Save space with the integrated package or opt for more flexibility with the stand-alone cart system.
Choose the future with heads-up surgery.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221