Markus Rochowicz , Dr.-Ing.
Markus Rochowicz works in the field of cleanliness technology. As the group manager of this field of work, he supervises a team of 15 scientists and coordinates the strategies of the topics precision cleaning technologies, component surface cleanliness, cleanroom optimization, equipment design and cleanliness certification.
- 2008: Manager of the group "Contamination Control"
- 2000: key technology speaker »micro system technology«
- 1996: Scientist at Fraunhofer Institute Manufacturing Engineering and Automation, Department Ultraclean Technology and Micromanufacturing
- 1996: Completed the study of physics at University of Stuttgart
- Cleanliness technology: personnel behaviour and cleanliness validation (focus on automotive industry)
- Cleanliness in assembly
- Assessment and selection of precision cleaning technologies
- Particle measurement and detection technologies