Whether you are a device manufacturer or supplier, Leica Microsystems can provide you with PCB inspection microscopes and imaging solutions that meet your requirements. We want to help you achieve fast and accurate inspection, rework, analysis, and assembly for your PCB and electronics manufacturing tasks.
To show compliance with the defined specifications, reliable documentation is always a must. You may also require imaging solutions that can assist with the development of new PCBs and components. Leica Microsystems’ solutions can help you address these needs.
Efficiency and productivity during PCB inspection can be improved by reducing repetitive tasks, such as frequent adjustments of imaging settings or moving of the PCB.
You can achieve faster inspection with imaging solutions that enable you to see a larger overview of the PCB and then easily zoom in on a region of interest. Our PCB inspection microscopes can deliver these advantages.
Stereo Microscope without FusionOptics
S9 Series Microscopes with FusionOptics
You can inspect PCBs more rapidly with a stereo microscope providing images with a large depth of field and better resolution compared to other conventional stereo microscopes.
Adjustments of the stereo microscope optics during PCB inspection can be minimized with the FusionOptics technology from Leica Microsystems.
FusionOptics technology overcomes optical limitations by using the two stereo microscope beam paths for different tasks:
- The right beam path delivers a high-resolution image at the largest possible numerical aperture
- The left beam path delivers an image with high depth of field
The result: You perceive an image with high resolution and a great depth of field at the same time.
Visualizing difficult-to-image PCB components or regions in a more straightforward way helps you to achieve quick and precise PCB inspection.
Soldering, through holes, and components all have a critical effect on the PCB performance and must be checked. Leica imaging solutions can help you achieve faster inspection of PCB features and components due to versatile illumination and high-performance optics. Illumination options which provide optimal contrast offer significant advantages as they influence the level of detail observed.
For efficient PCB inspection and rework, top-performing optics producing distortion-free images make a big difference. Leica Microsystems has designed and produced award-winning optics used in its imaging solutions. They enable you to visualize PCBs with optimal contrast and resolution.
Our optical designers and engineers design optics that enable you to visualize PCBs with optimal contrast and resolution. More details: Leica objective lenses and optics.
Manufacturers and suppliers in the electronics industry devote a lot of effort to inspection and quality control of PCBs to eliminate deviations from specifications.
You can save time when inspecting and documenting for PCB production and electronics failure analysis using an inspection microscope with camera. The Leica solutions offer intuitive imaging software and encoded microscope components.
For new PCBs, there is often a need to optimize performance and production. A large database of documented results to reference quickly becomes invaluable.
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) & Electronics Manufacturing Products
Filter by Area of Application
Greenough Stereo Microscopes S series
Encoded stereo microscopes
Digital microscope for 2D and 3D imaging and analysis
Digital Microscopy with Versatile Illumination and Various Contrast Methods for More Efficient Inspection and Quality ControlState-of-the-art digital microscopes utilizing a versatile illumination system capable of achieving multiple contrast methods, such as the Leica DVM6, are very useful for inspection, quality control,…Read article
- Quality Control in the electronics and microelectronics industry is confronted with many challenges: A variety of different materials in a sample, some of them metallic and reflective, some matt; a…Read article
- For the past several years, digital microscopy has been shown to be useful for inspection, quality control and assurance (QC/QA), and failure analysis (FA) in the microelectronics industry, especially…Read article
- Sensor and identification technology, industrial cameras: when top precision is required, the name Baumer Electric is soon mentioned. The Swiss company designs and produces components for…Read article
- A study carried out jointly by Leica Microsystems and the Institute of Neuroinformatics at the University of Zurich and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology provided the basis for an innovation in…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009