Get the Best Accuracy and Repeatability
Whether you are working in production or research, the Leica DCM8 delivers the accurate, repeatable metrological analysis results you need in order to optimize material performance.
Does your surface have steep slopes or complex shapes? Achieve vertical resolution up to 2 nm withHD confocal microscopy.
Is your surface smooth with micro peaks and valleys? Choose from three interferometry modes: Vertical Scanning Interferometry (VSI), Phase Shift Interferometry(PSI) or extended PSI (ePSI) for resolution of up to 0.1 nm.
And, if you need a quick, brilliant HD 2D image, the Leica DCM8 offers brightfield and darkfield modes.
Capture Surface Data Quickly
The Leica DCM8 employs innovative HD microsdisplay scanning technology. With no moving parts in the sensor head, fast and reproducible data capture is guaranteed.
The integrated HD CCD camera has a large Field Of View allowing more of your sample surface to be analyzed at once.
To obtain a seamless, precise model of an even larger surface area, simply select the ultra-fast XYtopography stitching mode.
Acquire Stunning Images
By combining outstanding optics with a HD CCD camera, plus red, green, blue and white LED light sources, the Leica DCM8 delivers impressive HD color images. Pulsing the LEDs sequentially allows true color information to be recorded in each pixel. Resolution and contrast are therefore increased forcrystal-clear visualization of your sample.
Get Reliable Results Today and Tomorrow
The HD microdisplay scanning technology with no moving parts, CCD camera and 4 LEDs are housed in a sturdy, compact sensor head. This innovative design guarantees fast, reproducible, noise-free results. Moreover it delivers the durability you need for virtually maintenance-free operation over a long lifetime.
Analyze Results Efficiently
Our user-friendly LeicaSCAN software controls the Leica DCM8. Recipe programs, multi-sample and statistical analyses optimize workflow. Do you need to carry out more sophisticated 3D measurement tasks?
Then opt for our Leica Map software, with its comprehensive set of advanced analysis tools. And, when 2D is your priority, the Leica Application Suite further expands the system’s measurement capabilities.
Easily Adapt to Your Sample
The Leica DCM8 is configurable to match your sample. From reflective surfaces, to surfaces below a transparent layer, to samples requiring large working distances – we have the premium quality objective you need.
For large samples, select from our range of adjustable columns and motorized stages. In addition the system employs 4 different colored LEDs allowing you to choose the right wavelength for your material.
Adaptable to your sample, the system can be configured with a wide range of Leica objectives, motorized stages and columns. To meet your documentation needs it includes a HD CCD camera and 4 LED light sources (RGB and white), delivering realistic color imaging.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424