Plan and execute a host of applications with the extremely diverse Infinity Scanner.
Using the LAS X interface, set up multiple laser channels and techniques within a single experiment.
- FRAP, FLIP
- acceptor bleaching
With dual optical pathways, the module is able to chromatically correct a wide range of lasers for multi-spectral photomanipulation applications.
Dual optical pathways
Add to that an adjustable beam profile. Whether you need high power density for FRAP or quickly want to manipulate larger regions with an extended spot - the InfinityScanner is your flexible photomanipulation solution.
Illuminate. Irradiate. Obliterate.
Pulsed Laser Unit – DMi8 S
Whether you need to gently irradiate samples for DNA damage and uncaging, increase power levels for sub-cellular organelle perturbation and disruption, or cut and ablate through whole tissues, the Pulsed Laser Unit offers an all-in-one solution. Add this UV laser unit to the Infinity Scanner for precise targeting within the focal plane of your sample.
The DMi8 S system also enables users to combine the Pulsed Laser Unit (PLU) with fiber coupled laser sources for a flexible, upgradable solution offering optogenetics, photobleaching and photoactivating on one universal system.
- Scalpel to sledgehammer – all-in-one solution for gentle irradiation to whole tissue ablation
- Fully integrated into DMi8 S – Intelligent automation eliminates risk of damaging optical components.
- Customizable – record and cut in real-time or combine with multi-dimensional imaging
- DNA damage
- Substrate marking
Advanced experiment design
Use the new experiment design tool to set up and execute advanced experiments combining multiple imaging modalities.
The modular design allows you to perform imaging tasks, like photomanipulation or TIRF, both simultaneously and sequentially. Quickly master setting up simple to complex time lapse experiments, z-stacks, and acquisition loops with this expandable tool.
Advanced live cell imaging
Get the most out of your DMi8 S system by adding both the Infinity Scanner and Infinity TIRF modules.
DMi8 S Infinity Scanner system
- Fully motorized DMi8 system with 2 Infinity Ports
- Infinity Scanner
- Infinity TIRF
- High speed Fiber Switch
- Adaptive Focus Control (AFC)
- WSU laser box
- DFC9000 GT Camera (sCMOS)
- LAS X software
The Fiber Switich allows you to use the same lasers for both the Infinity TIRF and Infinity Scanner within one experiment.
With a piezo driven switching time of 3ms, this ultra stable and reproducible high speed switch enables advanced multimodal experiments.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221