Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP) can enlighten you on important information about cellular dynamics. With FRAP capabilities added to the Leica DMi8, you can bleach a defined area selectively and analyze the fluorescence recovery - and this way discover more about the characteristics of molecular interactions. The best thing about it? The systems’ powerful laser capabilities for photobleaching give you additional insight without adding complications to your system.
So, what are your advantages?
- No trouble! You can rely on seamless integration with the Leica DMi8 Infinity Port and dedicated software wizard to make setup and analysis simple
- Best conditions! You can find the best conditions for your experiment, because the strong laser and flexible choice of bleaching areas gives you powerful capabilites
- High Speed! You can capture recovery kinetics really fast - and with confidence
You can be sure the Leica WF FRAP will accurately and completely bleach your sample, because it features a powerful 1.4 Watt 450 nm laser built into the module. Adjustable laser intensity settings allow you to set the right conditions for photobleaching your target molecules effectively and efficiently.
- Gentle: You can minimize photostress on cells by using a widefield system
- Direct: You can add the module via the Infinity Port, giving the most direct access from the laser to your sample
Whether you need to bleach a single point or define a larger area of a cell, with 12 different bleaching masks plus a wide range of intensity values and pulse durations to choose from, you have the freedom to define your ideal experiment.
- Simple: You can define the bleaching area and laser pulse parameters easily utilizing the software wizard in