Save time and effort with stand-alone operation & integrated OSD
No need for a PC. Use the FLEXACAM C1 in stand-alone mode which enables you to complete your daily imaging tasks quickly and simply.
Adjust and operate the camera, then annotate and share your images and videos all via the intuitive on-screen tools.
View, record, and share in seconds
- View images directly on your monitor and record videos in full HD with up to 30 frames per second
- Save images to your local network or send as email attachment for easy sharing and storage
Enhance your documentation
- Annotation: Allows you to add text and graphical elements directly to the image. This enables specific features to be highlighted and important information to be illustrated in areas of interest on a sample.
- Overlay: Provides you with a live image display on which a reticule or cross-hair can be electronically overlaid to give a direct and continuous comparison. Customized overlays can be created within the annotation tool.
Adapts to your workplace setup
Connect the FLEXACAM C1 to your microscope and viewing device the way you prefer. No need to change your working style, the FLEXACAM C1 adapts to your needs. Simply view images via a monitor, computer, or laptop and share them over your network.
1 - The HDMI mode allows you to use the camera in stand-alone mode without the need for a PC
2 - Use the Ethernet mode to work with direct access to your facility's network
3 - Save images directly on a USB stick when the camera is used in stand-alone mode
4 - For workplaces without network access you can choose the USB mode to connect the camera and software directly with your PC
5 - Easily connect a USB mouse, keyboard, or Wi-Fi dongle
The FLEXACAM C1 is compatible with most Leica stereo and compound microscopes.
See more with crisper images
The FLEXACAM C1 displays true-to-life color images in high resolution. No matter the industrial, life science, forensic, or educational application, you can view images in full HD or 4K and capture fine details of your sample.
- True-to-life colors are provided by large dynamic range
- Fine details are revealed in acquired images thanks to the 12 MP CMOS sensor
- Quickly screen samples with bright and dark areas due to the fast auto exposure
Software for your individual application needs
The FLEXACAM C1 is compatible with the Leica Application Suite (LAS) X software and its expert modules.
With LAS X, you can acquire multi-dimensional and Extended Depth of Focus (EDOF) images, document results, and archive your data.
For your specific applications, Leica Microsystems offers a range of expert modules. Contact your local Leica representative to find out which module is best suited to your needs.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221