See color-precise, crisp images
Acquire sharp images with precise colors for applications such quality control, material sciences, and life sciences.
Get the details fast
- Reveal fine details of your sample and capture images in high resolution thanks to the 12-megapixel CMOS sensor.
- Differentiate details quickly and clearly due to the fast auto exposure – even when switching between bright and dark samples.
- Visualize sample movements clearly and smoothly on the monitor, facilitated by the high frame rate of up to 60 fps.
Work the way you want to
Flexacam microscope cameras are powered by the Enersight software platform. This allows you to work your way – whatever fits you best.
Choose your preferred operation mode
- Stand-alone mode without a PC, directly connected to a monitor for on-screen display (OSD)
- Tablet or smartphone using the Enersight Mobile app
- PC or laptop using the Enersight Desktop app
Take advantage of a consistent operation
Powered by Enersight software platform:
- Inspect, compare, measure, and share seamlessly on a single intuitive interface, regardless of how or where you do it.
- Reduce the need for training and supervision and make decisions as a team more easily.
Choose from two Flexacam cameras
Select the appropriate camera for your microscope
You can choose from two Flexacam cameras:
- The Flexacam c5, for C-mount installation on a stereo or compound microscope
- The Flexacam i5, for installation between the optics carrier and binocular tube of a stereo or compound microscope
C-mount installation on a stereo or compound microscope
With a M60 stereo microscope and DM2700 M upright materials microscope.
Installation between the optics carrier and binocular tube
With a M60 stereo microscope and DM500 compound microscope.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?