Manage more than one sample
Analyze more than one sample at the same time, improve your workflow efficiency and simplify your process with automated particle analysis. Combine for example multiple filter samples from one filtration process into a single batch for analysis and assign different settings for particle classification for each filter. Generate reports easily to share your results.
Now you can
- Save time by analyzing more than one filter at a time per batch
- Set different parameters for particle classification, such as length and width limits for each filter
- Measure with round or rectangular scanning patterns
- Use the microscope for other tasks besides technical cleanliness analysis
Meet or exceed standards
Inspection is an important step in product safety, and is key for reliability and conformity to standards. Documenting the cleanliness of your parts and components is essential in order to attain the necessary certifications.
Cleanliness Expert software helps you
- Classify your technical cleanliness by various international and national standards
- Include individual requirements
- Acquire reliable and reproducible results with the store and recall function
- Determine the full damage potential of the particle by measuring height, not just the length and width
- Generate reports quickly in compliance with external or internal standards
Identify the source of contamination
Don’t search – analyze!
Imagine if you could combine visual and chemical inspection in a single workflow solution to help you find the source of contamination. Cleanliness Expert software combined with Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) system provides you with a flexible 2-in-1 analysis solution. Knowing more about the contamination quickly and easily gives your business an advantage when making decisions.
Your flexibility with LIBS
- Get the chemical fingerprint of the particle without transferring it to an electron microscope (SEM) or other device
- Eliminate additional sample preparation and system adjustment
- Keep the chemical analysis in-house to save time and money
- Make informed decisions based on optical and chemical information
Get the full picture
Clear and transparent results are necessary, as they help you identify unwanted particle input. With more information available, you can make better decisions. Documentation is essential for guiding and substantiating decisions concerning how you should proceed to improve cleanliness. Even for a single particle, you can adjust the quality of match which indicates the confidence for a match between the acquired spectrum of the analyzed particle and a reference spectrum in the database. Matches with greater confidence, i.e., higher numbers, will be automatically highlighted, giving you guidance for interpretation of the analysis results.
You have these advantages when using the Cleanliness Expert software in combination with LIBS analysis:
- Finding efficiently, with a single glance, additional information displayed in the software and reports
- Clearer view of the results for easier operation and analysis
- Ability to adjust the quality of match for each individual particle
Read more about DM6 M LIBS Material Analysis Solution
Easy and intuitive software design for any user
Cleanliness Expert software has been designed with the user in mind. The user interface is configurable to specific needs to allow easy navigation by operators of different levels of proficiency. The software guides the users intuitively to quickly start the analysis. For reliable, reproducible results, all system settings are stored in a configuration file and can be automatically recalled.
Choose Cleanliness Expert software
- Fast and easy differentiation between reflective (metallic) and non-reflective particles
- Autofocus and autodetection functionalities
- Interactive filter map showing position of live image during result review
- Accurate automated analysis due to software calibration by coded microscopes
- Generate reports easily to share your results
Cleanliness Analysis Workflow
Benefit from the expertise of two renowned companies
Optimize your cleanliness workflow with a turnkey cleanliness analysis solution from a “single source”.
Leica Microsystems and Pall Corporation offer together a complete integrated workflow solution for component cleanliness. PALL offers complete package solutions for equipping cleanliness laboratories: from the extraction, i.e. the separation of particles from the components, to the finished analysis with a suitable optical evaluation system from Leica Microsystems.
The workflow consists of
- Washing cabinets and filters from Pall
- Optical and chemical analysis solutions from Leica Microsystems
- Advice on workflow optimization from application experts at Leica Microsystems and Pall
Read more on how to Improve your Cleanliness Analysis Workflow
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009
Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437 United StatesOffice Phone : 952-881-0414
D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
D.M.I. Medical IncHistology Systems, Novocastra Reagents and associated instruments, EM Sample Preparation
ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227 United StatesOffice Phone : 410-299-2711
Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078 United StatesOffice Phone : 701-391-3333Service Phone : 701-391-3333Fax : 701-364-0307
ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804 United StatesOffice Phone : 865-984-8058
Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734 United StatesOffice Phone : 713-201-8787
Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515 United StatesOffice Phone : 312-520-7600Fax : 219-662-7353
Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050 United StatesOffice Phone : 516-487-1175Fax : 516-487-1191
JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539 United StatesOffice Phone : 408-436-6336Fax : 408-439-6343
Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965 United StatesOffice Phone : 415-331-1020Fax : 415-462-5186
Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105 United StatesOffice Phone : 605-334-8655Fax : 605-334-9102
Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207 United StatesOffice Phone : 913-341-7520Fax : 913-341-2318
Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029 United StatesOffice Phone : 425-785-9993Fax : 800-832-1859
Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108 United StatesOffice Phone : 720-244-4679Fax : 303-331-8128
Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 919-309-4463Service Phone : 919-812-9500Fax : 919-309-4742
DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071 United StatesOffice Phone : 954-340-2727Fax : 954-340-1221