The Leica Application Suite (LAS) integrates Leica automated microscopes and digital cameras and provides one common, easy-to-use, consistent user interface.
LAS automation provides faster routine and research analysis while allowing manual operation.
Real-time, high-resolution imaging is performed for life science and industrial applications such as entomology and quality control.
The core of LAS includes
- Microscope and digital camera configuration and control in a fully integrated manner.
- Basic annotation tools allow image and calibration data to be added to images.
- Auto and manual exposure adjustments allow fully optimized imaging conditions.
- A thumbnail gallery of acquired images, which can be reviewed quickly and easily.
- Calibrations calculated from magnification data read from Leica microscopes and cameras; a scalebar indicates image size.
Extend LAS capabilities in image acquisition and documentation of single images
- Leica LAS Extended Annotation
- Leica LAS Interactive Measurement
- Leica LAS Live Measurement
- Leica LAS Reticule
- Leica LAS MultiTime
Extend LAS capabilites in image acquisition, measurement and analysis in 2D and 3D
- Leica LAS Live Image Builder
- Leica LAS Multifocus
- Leica LAS Montage & Montage Viewer
- Leica LAS MultiStep
Extend LAS capabilities in metallography
- Leica Cast Iron Expert
- Leica Decarburisation Expert
- Leica Dendrite Expert
- Leica Layer Thickness Expert
- Leica Grain Expert
- Leica Phase Expert
- Leica LAS Image Analysis