Smooth and contamination free specimen handling
- Dedicated cryo objective for high resolution imaging of vitrified samples.
- Cryo stage with synchronized ojective lid for perfect specimen conditions.
- Safe and intuitive transfer and loading of the specimen into the cryo stage.
Cartridge system for different sample holders
- Cartridge to hold 2 AutoGrids. Easy loading by press and clip mechanism.
- Multipurpose cartridge for bare grids and other suitable sample holders.
- Cartridge to hold wafers specifically designed for synchroton applications.
The software module Workflow for CLEM follows an intuitive, self-explaining design:
- Faster achievements of results
- Reloading of complete experiments
- One click export of images and target coordinates
- Low training effort for new users
Relocalisation by coordinate transfer
Coordinates set on the target regions can be tranferred together with the image data to ensure a fast relocalisation in different electron microscopy imaging modalities.
Image coordinates can be transferred to Serial EM and Thermo Fisher Scientific MAPS.