Begin every experiment with confidences
Perform high resolution tissue imaging on thick samples without struggling to find your region of interest.
The new THUNDER Live add-on visualizes a computationally cleared image instantly in the live viewer and allows you to optimize ICC parameters by using live image feedback.
Your benefits with THUNDER Live:
- Get computationally cleared images directly in your live preview.
- Reduce the time to optimal results with immediate visual feedback.
- Intuitively and quickly find the best THUNDER ICC parameters on the fly while still in live view.
- Optimize your image in one simple step without changing any settings.
- THUNDER Live’s blur-free view also makes selecting significant regions of interest in your sample a breeze, even on thick specimens.
Speed up tissue imaging
Increase your slide scanning experiment speed and perform fast and efficient multicolor acquisiton. You'll be able to assess more markers with less photobleaching.
Your advantages with the accelerated tissue imaging
- Scan your slides faster with a synchronized experiment control
- Multicolor acquisitions are more than two times faster when using the Synapse controller
- Extract contextual information unbelievably fast in slide scanning multicolor experiments
- Evaluate more markers through precise excitation control of multiline LED light sources with less photobleaching
Resolve fine details in challenging specimens
THUNDER Imager Tissue delivers instantly cleared-up fluorescent images with fine details of your multi-color tissue sections. Just turn the THUNDER Imager on and get started! The unique Computational Clearing uses optimal parameters to produce expert-level results. It does it automatically with no need for calibration or user interaction.
Achieve optimal fluorescence and contrast settings instantly via the patented Leica fluorescence intensity (FIM) and contrast managers. Choose from a range of objectives, optimized for specific applications, to ensure outstanding results even for challenging specimens.
Two Options for THUNDER Imager Tissue
Choose the configuration which best meets your requirements:
- THUNDER Imager 3D Tissue is a fully automated tissue imaging system for recording multi-color 3D images, now directly in your live preview*. Capture multiple images in the z-direction and visualize them in the 3D viewer. Achieve excellent z-stack imaging due to a precise motorized focus drive.
- For brilliant imaging of single planes and fast overviews of your tissue the THUNDER Imager Tissue is also available in a cost-effective configuration without a motorized focus drive.
*Only available with THUNDER Imager 3D Tissue
Combination System: LMD System with THUNDER Imaging
THUNDER can be combined with additional Laser Microdissection (LMD) capabilities in the same system. The base stand of the LMD systems and THUNDER Imager 3D Tissue are the same, thus such a combination offers:
- Lab space savings with one system for different tasks
- Brilliant fluorescence imaging with THUNDER using LAS X
- Laser Microdissection with the LMD option using the unique LMD Software to visualize and mark regions of interest for subsequent dissection and collection via gravity into standard vials ready for downstream processing such as RNAseq, NGS, MS, qPCR, microarray etc.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts.
Do you prefer personal consulting? Show local contacts