Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments, with 150 years as a source for the forensic industry. Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields.
Facilities and Equipment
The company is represented in over 100 countries with 12 manufacturing facilities in 7 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany, where the Leica Optic Center is located, specializing in the manufacture of high-quality crafted optics for our microscope systems.
Leica Microsystems is remarkable for its record of continuous innovations. With its pioneering developments, the international company has made technological history numerous times. Originating in the 19th century as a family-owned firm in Wetzlar, Germany, Leica Microsystems, the designer and producer of high-tech precision optic systems, now belongs to the Danaher Corporation, a US listed company.
- Dedicated specialist
- Expert technical service
- Nationwide customer service
- And much more
Cage Code: 0F735
- Leica A60 Stereomicroscope for Industrial Assembly
- Leica DM2500 M Microscope for Materials Analysis
- Leica DVM Digital Microscopes for Non-destructive Inspection
- Leica FS4000 Comparison Microscope for Forensic Investigation
- Leica IC80 HD Digital Microscope Camera
- Leica M165 C Stereomicroscope for 3D Viewing and Analysis
- Leica Stereozoom® Line of High-quality 3D Inspection Systems
- And much more
Call us or fill out this form for a quote! We have GSA schedule pricing and other discounts available for our federal government customers!
Special Offer is valid in the U.S. and Canada only.