We work with pancreatic cancer organoids so, whenever we find interesting structures and want to zoom in and have higher resolution, then, with basically one click, we can switch from the epifluorescence to confocal mode.
No constraints - 4x more data with 100% correlation
The Microhub enables you to simultaneously capture all 4 labels of different structures in a single acquisition for widefield or confocal, without ever moving your sample. This overcomes the spatiotemporal mismatch between labels of moving objects during sequential acquisition. All powered by our patented FluoSync technology, a fast and gentle method for multicolor fluorescence imaging.
No constraints - Select the right modality in real time
Mica unifies transmitted and fluorescence light imaging modalities. You can select from multiple imaging modalities all within one Microhub, including widefield, confocal, THUNDER imaging, LIGHTNING, Z-stacks, time-lapse and more.
This enables you to
- generate fast overviews with widefield at low magnification
- gradually zoom in on the regions of interest
- switch to confocal when and where needed without ever moving the sample to a different system
No constraints - Achieve physiological-like conditions thoughout your experiments
Live cell experiments require the cells to be in optimal shape. Typically, 2D and 3D cells in media require the temperature and the pH (via CO2) in the environment to be controlled. Stable nutrition and ion concentrations require the evaporation to be minimal. Some experiments even demand the O2 to be mimicked closer to physiological levels. Mica can provide the right conditions in the live cell configuration.
- Mica is an incubator: the entire encapsulated inner sample space can be climate controlled (temperature, CO2 and humidity regulation) and offers ideal conditions for short and long-term live cell observation.
- From dark to light: Mica also enables you to enjoy a brightly lit lab—freeing you from the constraints of sitting in a dark room for hours monitoring your experiment.
Radically simplified workflows
Intelligent automation and AI-supported analysis enables greater efficiency and a faster track to publication.
- Reduce over 60% of process steps through system intelligence
- Reduce time and effort from sample to insight by simplifying your entire workflow
- Enable 100% reproducibility and repeatability throughout your experiment
MicaCam is where life science researchers come together to interact and make discoveries.
Watch relevant scientific experiments using Mica, the world’s first Microhub.
The Microhub era is now!
Experience the future.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts.
Do you prefer personal consulting? Show local contacts