In this White Paper, he shares his personal experience with the Leica EnFocus intraoperative OCT, the valuable features supporting smooth surgery and how it allows him to minimize complications and readmissions. He explains why ophthalmic surgeons should consider integrating intraoperative OCT to their practice, and how this will augment their confidence and enable them to achieve better outcomes.
Disclaimer: The statements and explanations of the healthcare professional in this video reflect only his opinion and personal experience. His statements don’t necessarily reflect the opinion of any institution with whom he is affiliated.
- Introduction: the development of intraoperative OCT
- Personal experience with intraoperative OCT
- Studies describing intraoperative OCT in cataract surgery
- Overview of cases performed with intraoperative OCT
- Residual lens fragment assessment
- Cataract incision analysis
- Total cataract case
Want to learn more about the clinical cases of using intraoperative OCT in cataract surgery and the benefits? Enter your information to download the full white paper.