Receive a full overview of cryo-preparation instruments, including vitrification, light microscopy screening, sectioning, planing, fracturing, milling, coating and transfer in our on-demand Webinar. All of these steps happen under cryogenic conditions while minimizing contamination and without risk of devitrification. We discuss several cryo-workflows to explain the full potential of the individual instruments.
- Optimal vitrification of biological samples.
- Cryo-electron microscopy of vitreous sections (CEMOVIS) of large samples.
- Screening vitrified specimens using cryo-fluorescence microscopy.
- Freeze fracturing and cryo-coating.
- Cryo transfer for high vacuum instruments.