Watch the Webinar on BiteSizeBio:
Receive a full overview of cryo-preparation instruments, including vitrification, light microscopy screening, sectioning, planing, fracturing, milling, coating and transfer in our on-demand Webinar. All of these steps happen under cryogenic conditions while minimizing contamination and without risk of devitrification. We discuss several cryo-workflows to explain the full potential of the individual instruments.
- Optimal vitrification of biological samples.
- Cryo-electron microscopy of vitreous sections (CEMOVIS) of large samples.
- Screening vitrified specimens using cryo-fluorescence microscopy.
- Freeze fracturing and cryo-coating.
- Cryo transfer for high vacuum instruments.
New Imaging Tools for Cryo-Light Microscopy
New cryo-light microscopy techniques like LIGHTNING and TauSense fluorescence lifetime-based tools…Aug 17, 2022Read article
How to Target Fluorescent Structures in 3D for Cryo-FIB Milling
This article describes the major steps of the cryo-electron tomography workflow including…Mar 22, 2022Read article
Precise 3D Targeting for EM Imaging - Access What Matters
Find out how the seamless cryo-electron tomography workflow Coral Cryo uses confocal super…Mar 21, 2022Read article