This application note describes:
- For organic-rich shale rock:
- measurement of pore geometries of the physical pore space in the representative elementary area (REA) and assessment of pore-mineral associations; and
- correction of bulk porosity and permeability measurements for the influence of core damage, like cracks, to attain more accurate results;
- For carbonate rock (travertines):
- analysis of pore size distribution and total porosity
To read the full article please fill in the form:
ERROR: Content Element with uid "243563" and type "mailform" has no rendering definition!