Just Right For Your Live Cell Lab – Smart Choice For Quick Checks
The microscope’s flexibility in accommodating an S40 condenser (40 – 50 mm working distance) or switching to an S80 condenser (80 mm working distance) is achieved by just a few hand moves. High-quality Leica objectives provide brilliant images.
The well-thought-out design and quality control elements enable you to work in comfort, even during long routines.
Smart features make your workflow smooth and efficient, saving time and resources. Leica Microsystem’s high-quality imaging technology provides precise results and reduces the risk of errors.
The microscope’s LED illumination means low energy costs and minimal downtime. No need to replace lamps often, or wait for the right color temperature to develop.
The Leica DMi1 is the smart choice for excellent quality.
10x to 20x to 40x Phase Contrast With One Hand Move
The Leica DMi1 is easy to use for phase contrast observation. With Leica Microsystem’s new 40x PH1 objective you can switch from 10x to 20x to 40x phase contrast by simply swiveling the nosepiece. There is no need to change the light ring in the slider – the PH1 light ring matches all three objectives!
Cost Saving, Color Safe LED Illumination
All Leica DMi1 microscopes feature 5W LED illumination for constant color temperature through all stages of intensity.
The cool LED light provides a perfect climate for delicate live specimens. There are no distortions of the device due to heat, which provides unchanged focus.
Moreover, LED lamps make great economic sense. LED technology and a twohour auto-off-function reduce energy costs. Up to 20 years life cycle (40 working hrs / week) per lamp under regular conditions mean less downtime and low maintenance costs.
A smart sensor integrated in the slider makes sure that the light intensity automatically adjusts between brightfield and phase contrast. This feature protects the eyes, saves time, and adds comfort for the user.
Quick Change From 40 to 50 or 80 Millimeters Working Distance
A wide range of working distances makes the Leica DMi1 the perfect partner for your live cell laboratory. Use the S40 condenser for optimal resolution with slides, petri dishes, multi-well dishes, and most types of flasks: The S40 provides an extra 10 mm of free space by simply moving it up.
When working with taller flasks, simply exchange the S40 for an S80 condenser with a few steps. There is no need to remove the whole illumination arm.
All-In-One Visualization And Data Storage
The Leica DMi1 camera version is an all-in-one solution for image capturing and cell culture documentation with HD quality. You can choose between a 2.5 or 5.0 megapixels color camera.
The camera is mounted at the back of the stand. No additional trinocular tube is needed, and you will have a clear view and easy access to the working area.
Benefit from the 360° access of the camera remote control and capture images and videos with ease. Store data directly on a SD card without the need for a computer. Connect a large format HDMI monitor to the camera and discuss observations with colleagues or students. If your lab space is limited you can also choose a version featuring a 10” HD monitor directly mounted at the microscope.
To refine your image analysis with measurements and annotations, the core version of Leica Application Suite (LAS) software for PC is included with the system.
The Leica DMi1 is extremely stable due to its low center of gravity. The use of high-grade materials – almost exclusively metal – also helps avoid vibrations and resulting image blur. A scratch-resistant stage, high quality optical components, and a wide range of accessories promote a long product life with low maintenance costs.
More flexibility and cost savings by using existing Leica components across platforms.
The object guide (accessory) allows the use of different holding frames for flasks, dishes, and multi-well plates.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221