One complete picture of the cerebro- vascular region
- One augmented, real-time view means no more need to recall and try to reconcile the black and white blood flow video with the natural anatomical view
- Crisp delineation helps you limit potential compromise or obstruction of surrounding perforators and small vessels
- Full depth perception and no dark peripheries supports clear spatial orientation to aid manipulation of vessels
Images courtesy of Cleopatra Charalampaki, MD, PhD, Professor of Neurosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery, Cologne Medical Center, Germany.
Advantages of GLOW800 AR fluorescence compared to NIR imaging
Compare visualization of cerebrovascular flow with GLOW800 AR fluorescence to traditional near infrared (NIR) imaging in this video.
Benefits for your surgery
Visualization with GLOW800 AR supports each step of your vascular neurosurgery procedure and also supports with post-operative imaging.
For example during aneurysm clipping, it helps:
- Confidently apply an aneurysm clip
- Assess clip placement and aneurysm occlusion
- Check if all branches proximal and distal to the clipped aneurysm are perfused and whether there is orthograde filling of the blood vessels
- Confirm the clip has not caused any compromise of surrounding blood vessels, such as kinking or partial obstruction
View blood flow without interrupting workflow
- A simultaneous white-light and real-time fluorescent blood flow view means no need to pause surgery to watch a black and white NIR fluorescence video before returning to white light mode to continue operating
- Full integration with your M530 microscope enables one-touch activation of GLOW800 mode via handgrip or footswitch
- All the information you need to work confidently in GLOW800 mode, even if there is a sudden bleed
Choose your color!
Select from a range of pseudo colors according to your preference and for optimal contrast to the tissue.
See GLOW800 directly in the eyepieces
No need to break concentration to look from the surgical site to the monitor. Choose CaptiView image injection to view GLOW800 AR fluorescence directly in the eyepieces of your M530 microscope.
- 1080p, full-HD display provides 2.6 x higher resolution than previous devices
- LED backlight and LCD for crisp, bright images with 500:1 contrast
- Choose to view in left, right, or both eyepiece according to your preference
Set up and record with ease
Display GLOW800 images on HD monitor for the whole team. Then easily capture HD video for later review and teaching outside the OR.
- Easy video focus adjustment to the needs of the surgeon or quality of the image
- Easy setup and parfocal repositioning of the fine focus
- One-touch activation of recording function thanks to full integration with your M530 microscope
Augmenting your reality: GLOW AR
Building on a decade of leadership in fluorescence imaging technology, GLOW800 fluorescence is the first of many modalities based on the proprietary GLOW AR platform.
The sophisticated imaging sensors and algorithms of GLOW AR acquire, optimize, and combine multiple spectral bands of light. The result is natural coloring of tissue anatomy and accurate representation of fluorescence intensity.
Enhance your OR with 3D
To enhance your teaching program, the GLOW AR platform offers optional integrated 3D display and recording.
Own the platform of the future
Stay at the cutting edge: The GLOW AR platform is fully upgradeable when new GLOW imaging modalities are introduced in the near future.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424