Leica plastic and reconstructive surgery (PRS) microscopes give you the performance and reliability you need. They feature high-quality optics, easy operation, and integrated visualization technologies, such as fluorescence filters and augmented reality (AR) fluorescence.
Whether you need a premium surgical microscope or a cost-effective option for multidisciplinary use, Leica Microsystems offers customizable options for a wide range of microsurgical applications. Our PRS microscopes also support your specific requirements in oncological reconstructive surgery.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Microscopes
Filter by Area of Application
Precision surgical microscope for neurosurgery, spine & plastic reconstructive surgery
Multidisciplinary Surgical Microscope
Advanced surgical microscope
PRS specialists in breast reconstruction, head and neck reconstruction or lymphedema surgery, share their experiences with Leica surgical microscopes. Find out what they say about the optical advantages, the ergonomics of the microscopes and, last but not least, how the microsurgical approach allows them to use their surgical skills precisely, especially in delicate reconstructive procedures that help restore patients' quality of life.
Head and neck reconstructive surgery with the PROvido microscope
Plastic surgeon Dr. Christine Bach shares her impressions after a reconstructive surgery performed with the PROvido surgical microscope. Learn how Dr. Bach evaluates her first surgery with PROvido in terms of usability and visualization features.
Oncological reconstructive surgery with the M530 OHX microscope
Dr. Harold Chatel discusses flap surgery in oncological reconstructive surgery with the M530 OHX surgical microscope. He highlights the benefits and unique features of the Leica microscope and how its supports optimal patient outcomes.
Advantages of the surgical microscope over microsurgical glasses
Dr. Harold Chatel and Dr. Anne-Sophie Reguesse summarize the benefits of a surgical microscope after breast reconstruction performed with the MH530 OHX surgical microscope with the GLOW800 AR Fluorescence.
It's such an improvement over surgical loupes that it's hard to make comparisons. But I would say the main benefits of microscope use are the illumination, the ability to adjust the magnification level, the visual comfort and the very wide field of view.
Dr. Romain Bosc - Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon - Henri Mondor Hospital, Créteil, France
- Dr. Harold Chatel is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in a leading hospital in Paris, France. One of his areas of expertise is oncological reconstructive surgery and immediate breast…Read article
- Precision is essential in oncological reconstructive surgery, in particular when it relies on free flap techniques. Microsurgical microscopes provide optimal visualization and help streamline the…Read article
- Recent advances in microsurgery are enhancing breast reconstruction for oncology patients, allowing both functional and aesthetic rehabilitation. More and more surgeons are adopting surgical…Read article
- Oncological reconstructive surgery requires high precision and attention to details. It can pose a number of challenges: long operating time, flap necrosis and other complications. Leica visualization…Read article
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery procedures can be delicate. Visualization solutions play an essential role, allowing to perform the surgery in the best conditions. And more and more plastic…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009