Discover the benefits of PROvido with FusionOptics
Refocusing interrupts your procedure. So, we’ve equipped the PROvido with our groundbreaking FusionOptics technology. Apply your skills with ease, as you see more, simply.
Always focused on your patient
FusionOptics unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution and delivers unsurpassed visualization. When combined with 300 W xenon light and Small Angle Illumination, the result is a deep, bright view, in full focus.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths.
- One beam path provides high resolution.
- The other beam path provides depth of field.
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image.
Lighting your way
Getting an optimal view into deep narrow channels with a floor stand microscope is no longer a challenge with the PROvido.
It not only includes FusionOptics, but also bright 300 W xenon light for a naturally-colored view of anatomy, plus Small Angle Illumination (SAI).
SAI further improves your visualization by distributing light more evenly and reducing shadows deep into narrow channels.
Back up illumination with 75 W LED or 300 W xenon arc lamps automatically activates if needed to ensure you always have the best possible view.
The FL560 allows the fluorescence observation of fluorophores with an excitation peak between ~460 nm and ~500 nm (blue) and the fluorescence emission observation comprising the green, yellow and red spectrum in a spectral band above ~510 nm.
Observe blood flow in real time with the FL800 ULT intraoperative video angiography module.
Used in conjunction with ICG fluorescent agent, you can quickly activate the filter for visual assessment of vessel patency during vascular procedures.
Get into position and get going
For an efficient set-up and workflow in your OR, the PROvido surgical microscope stand is designed to be extremely lightweight and versatile, so you can:
- Easily position PROvido in the angle you need with just the lightest touch thanks to electromagnetic brakes and AC/BC balancing system
- Achieve greater precision using the XY joystick control for fine micro movements
- Position the optics carrier steadfastly where you need it, the sturdy full-metal construction of the floor stand is extremely resistant to vibration
Proceed without limitation
Enjoy the comfort and workflow benefits of adaptable optics and large working space.
- No limitations from working with long instruments thanks to leading 600 mm working distance
- Large space between the compact stand base and optics carrier for flexible positioning in the OR
- Accommodates different operating positions and body frames with a range of binoculars for main surgeon and assistant all with full 360°-rotation
- Compact optics carrier designed to enable your opposite or side assistant to also achieve a comfortable, upright working posture
The view you need, fast
Meet the visualization needs of your procedure and your team at every moment with optics that are fast to set up and adjust.
- Start fast with the SpeedSpot system that uses two laser beams as a focusing reference to quickly provide a defined focus point for surgeon, assistant, and camera
- Quickly boost magnification by 40% with the optional Magnification Multiplier
- Give your opposite assistant viewing flexibility with an independent fine focus
Help your team to see more
Optimize workflow and learning by sharing your surgery in HD. You can share your PROvido-view with your entire OR team for enhanced workflow efficiency and teaching. The stand-mounted monitor can be flexibly positioned for a convenient view. Choose from a 24” HD monitor or 27” HD touch-screen monitor.
Equipped with a fully integrated HD C100 imaging and recording system PROvido allows you to start recording at the touch of a button to capture high definition surgical footage or still images.
Sharing is just as easy. Simply save your images or videos to USB or directly to the hospital network via cable for storage in patient files or ready to share with your students.
Smart illumination minimizes interruptions and supports patient safety
The innovative light management of PROvido helps protect your patient’s skin and tissue.
- BrightCare Plus automatically optimizes light intensity relative to the working distance to minimize incidents of patient burns.
- AutoIris automatically adjusts the diaphragm so that only the visible area is illuminated. This prevents the possibility of drying or burning exposed tissue outside the field of view.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Fax : +1 847-236-3009
Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437 United StatesOffice Phone : 952-881-0414
D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227 United StatesOffice Phone : 410-299-2711
Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078 United StatesOffice Phone : 701-391-3333Fax : 701-364-0307
ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804 United StatesOffice Phone : 865-984-8058
Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734 United StatesOffice Phone : 713-201-8787
Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515 United StatesOffice Phone : 312-520-7600Fax : 219-662-7353
Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050 United StatesOffice Phone : 516-487-1175Fax : 516-487-1191
JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539 United StatesOffice Phone : 408-436-6336Fax : 408-439-6343
Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965 United StatesOffice Phone : 415-331-1020Fax : 415-462-5186
Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105 United StatesOffice Phone : 605-334-8655Fax : 605-334-9102
Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207 United StatesOffice Phone : 913-341-7520Fax : 913-341-2318
Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 9194526288
TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029 United StatesOffice Phone : 425-785-9993Fax : 800-832-1859
Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108 United StatesOffice Phone : 720-244-4679Fax : 303-331-8128
Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705 United StatesOffice Phone : 919-309-4463Fax : 919-309-4742
DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071 United StatesOffice Phone : 954-340-2727Fax : 954-340-1221
Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640 United StatesOffice Phone : 864-242-3424