Flexibility: Stunning fluorescence and color images
Employ the versatility of a single camera that can capture both high-quality color images and fluorescence images
- Enable a single microscope to address multiple applications, such as color and fluorescence imaging, with a single camera.
- Quickly optimize your systems to match your application needs with (patented/pending) the "smart ROI" feature.
Perform stunning, high-quality, 16-bit imaging.
Achieve More: More data in less time
Meet ever-increasing demands and do more with less. Turn your microscope into a high-performance, sample-scanning system.
- Achieve 2.5 times faster high-resolution scanning due to hardware triggering*
- Achieve higher speeds enabled by perfect sync with LAS X navigator and synapse.
- Be confident about your results by collecting large datasets, which are statistically significant, in less time
- Avoid working with degraded samples by digitizing them quickly and simply
* compared to legacy cameras (K3C, K3M and DFC7000)
Built for speed: Decode dynamic events
Ability to image specimens with very high-temporal resolution on all Leica microscopes.
- Up to 6 times faster (in TL)
- Record challenging live, dynamic, fast-moving samples with high-temporal resolution (133 fps)
- Activate streaming to achieve maximum frame rates even without hardware triggering
Smart ROI function enables you to use the cameras large sensor with demagnifying c-mount optics, increasing effective pixel size, boosting sensitivity, and further enhancing fluorescence imaging performance by automatically cropping the active sensors area.
Smart ROI, boosts system flexibility allowing you to adjust your system to best match your application needs.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts.
Do you prefer personal consulting? Show local contacts