- Nominal lifetime: 60 000 hours. This reduces the cost of ownership and eliminates retrofit expenses.
- Color temperature: Daylight temperature (5 700°K) for high-fidelity image colors.
- Light intensity with f=250 mm: 80 000 Lux. When switched on, they instantly deliver full light output and the heat perceived is almost imperceptible.
- Ecologically sound: There is no UV or infrared emission.
- 2× LEDs: Delivers two light paths, which together give shadow-free light output to the surgical site, especially in the deepest cavities.
- Size: Small and compact, they allow attractive microscope design approaches.
LEDs are bright, cost-effective, and ecologically sound.
The benchmark for sharing images and documentation.
- Integrated HD video system with 1080 × 720p (MPEG-4)
- Integrated HD camera for 3-megapixel still images (jpg)
- Storage on SD memory card
- Playback function of video and photo
- Thumbnail view
- Onscreen menu
- Camera operation via IR remote control or recording hard keys on the microscope
Variety of stand solutions
to accommodate the surgeon's preferences and to fit into every operating room and practice
- Leica F12: Floor stand solution
- Leica FP12: Floor plate solution
- Leica W12: Wall mount solution
- Leica C12: Ceiling mount solution