- You will learn why your laboratory’s needs influence your choice of clinical microscopes
- You will understand why ergonomics matters in pathology
- You will learn how excellent optics supports accurate and timely diagnoses
- You will learn which role contrast methods play and how they may also influence your choice of camera
- You will understand how microscopes add to efficiency
Factors for Selecting Clinical Microscopes
Choose the right tools for anatomic and clinical pathology in your hospital or laboratory
Microscopes are an integral part of pathologists’ workflows. Especially in histopathology, hematopathology or medical microbiology, pathologists use microscopes to make their diagnosis efficiently and reliably. Thus, they often spend long working hours looking down the eyepieces and may suffer from physical discomfort due to their working posture.
If you are considering the purchase of new clinical microscopes for yourself or your team, you will think about many options, vendors, and microscope models. Here are some tips to help you come to the best buying decision, always bearing in mind that accuracy and time to diagnosis are the most important aspects in pathology. After all, to be helpful to the patient, a diagnosis must be both right and timely.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?