120 nm lateral resolution
by LIGHTNING Image Information Extraction. Maximize the information you extract from your specimen and get in-depth answers to scientific questions with the LIGHTNING detection package for image information extraction.
With LIGHTNING, in one click you
- reveal the most information from your images and resolve nanoscale structures down to 120 nm
- obtain real-time results even for ambitious experimental conditions
- maintain resolution and speed for multi-channel data acquisition
Lifetime imaging in an instant
SP8 FALCON is the first truly integrated solution for FLIM imaging and delivers benchmark results at least 10x faster than conventional systems.
Harness the power of fluorescence lifetime to investigate cellular physiology and explore dynamics in living cells.
- Follow fast molecular interactions via FLIM-FRET (Förster Resonance Energy Transfer)
- Use biosensors to detect changes in metabolic state and microenvironment
- Apply lifetime contrast to separate multiple fluorophores
- Acquire fluorescence lifetime data with minimal training
Maximum Dynamic Resolution by Photon Counting
Superior Signal-to-noise Ratio
Photon counting provides a much higher signal-to-noise ratio than traditional intensity averaging. Intensity averaging is the de-facto standard on all commercial confocals using multialkaline or