Focus on the cell
Take the mystery out of setting up a TIRF experiment with the fully automated Infinity TIRF.
Sample-specific alignment and calibration via integrated sensors ensure that your results are consistent and reproducible.
Integration with LAS X
Full integration with LAS X software helps you minimize setup and training time so that you can get to what really matters: your experiment.
Plan APO TIRF objectives
High image quality starts with brilliant optics. With Plan APO corrected TIRF objectives and Field Number 19, you can see the smallest details of your sample, even at the edges of the field.
The PLAN APO TIRF objectives from Leica Microsystems offer you the largest field of view on the market.
See more with these dedicated TIRF objectives.
Life in colors
The Infinity TIRF can be used with the wide range of available widefield lasers, so you can see the entire spectrum of fluorescence.
Get the whole story of dynamic live processes in your cells with simultaneous multiple-color imaging.
- 1-5 laser lines
Find the best angle
Every samples is unique and our technology is designed to work with distinct samples.
Look at cells from every angle to find the best imaging conditions.
The Infinity TIRF module includes azimuth shifting capability so that you can find the perfect image of your sample every time.
Supercharge your system with super-resolution and nanoscopy capabilities. Choose the Infinity TIRF High Power (HP) system to give you the ability to achieve multi-color single molecule resolution at the cell surface to resolve structures involved in receptor trafficking, synaptic organization, or cell adhesion.
With the high-powered lasers option, you can image and analyze down to 20nm resolution with techniques such as single molecule particle tracking, GSD, dSTORM and uPaint.
DMi8 S Infinity TIRF System
The Infinity TIRF and Infinity TIRF HP system configured with the DMi8.
- Fully motorized DMi8 with 2 Infinity ports
- Infinity TIRF module
- WSU laser box
- DFC9000 sCMOS Camera
- Adaptive Focus Control (AFC)
- PLAN APO TIRF objectives
- LAS X software
Multimodal widefield imaging system
Create a multimodal widefield imaging system by combining the Infinity Scanner and Infinity TIRF with the DMi8 inverted microscope system to expand your research capabilities.
Combine applications like TIRF, FRAP, photoswitching, ablation, optogenetics and many more to reveal more details in your dynamic molecular processes than ever before.
Expand your application flexibility even more by adding the Infinity TIRF module to the SP8 confocal system.
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221