Getting the full picture with best resolution & contrast
Move the slider and experience high contrast and uncompromised resolution at the same time. Operators can now effortlessly see, and capture, the finest details in high resolution.
With the innovative optical design concept of the TL bases from Leica, contrast and high resolution are no longer a trade-off.
Image: Zebrafish egg: In the right image from Leica you can clearly see individual cells, red blood cells in the heart, and the bloodflow of the developing fish.
See and capture up to 30% more colors *
Leica has designed LEDs for our transmitted light bases to efficiently reveal the full color sprectrum of your sample.
This ensures realistic and vivid colors that allow you to differentiate more details.
Image: Multicolor stained section of mouse embryo: the Leica image shows more colors: Brown, red, and blue staining are more vivid and reveal more information about the stained organs.
*Data on file - Leica Microsystems
TL3000 Ergo for manual routines with large fields of view
TL3000 Ergo from Leica stands for intuitive manual operation. Effortlessly pass through the different contrast options: brightfield, Rottermann contrast, or one-sided darkfield. Fine-tuning of the contrast is easy, and all with just a single knob.
The base is fully coded and compatible with Leica software, so all important imaging parameters are saved with your images. This allows you to use the store & recall function of LAS and LAS X software.
For life science projects the base also offers:
- Low autofluorescence under all conditions
- Passive cooling without fan, maximally 6°C above ambient temperature
- Seamless integration of incubation systems and stage inserts
TL5000 Ergo for fully automated tasks at high magnifications
With the TL5000 Ergo you can manage and control all base settings via software for maximum control, whatever your project.
Manual push buttons on the base allow cycling through the different contrasts: brightfield, Rottermann contrast (from North and South), or double-sided darkfield. Fine tune the contrast via PC or manually with the hand-wheel to achieve the desired result. Reproduce imaging conditions from past projects with the store & recall function in the software.
Benefits for high-precision research include:
- Motorized contrast flaps, that automatically adjust to the microscope resolution and eliminate stray light for perfect contrast
- Elimination of autofluorescence by intelligent positioning of the flaps on the LED of the base
- Seamless integration of incubation systems and stage inserts
Matched for highest optical performance – TL Ergo bases & microscopes from Leica
Leica transmitted light bases have been designed to match the high resolution of our stereo microscopes and macroscopes.
It’s important for a base to fill the aperture of the microscope you are using. The manual TL3000 Ergo provides a maximum NA of 0.73 and the fully automated TL5000 Ergo a NA of 0.9.
With every Leica microscope installed on a TL Ergo base you can expect:
- A variety of contrast methods for various samples and specimen
- Vivid color reproduction
- Contrasting that lights your sample exactly the way you want, without compromising resolution
- Reduction of stray light for crisp images rich in detail
Contrast options in the TL3000 & TL5000 Ergo bases
- See the original colors with brightfield illumination. See your sample pin-sharp and with natural colors on a bright surface.
- Investigate internal structures with Rottermann Contrast. See outlines and other previously invisible structures of your sample.
- Explore the smallest details with darkfield illumination. Discover smallest light scattering structures shining bright in front of a pitch black background.
The TL3000 Ergo & TL5000 Ergo use LED illumination for all contrast methods. This guarantees a constant color temperature and offers real color imaging at all intensity levels.
Enjoy evenly illuminated samples thanks to the bright, homogeneous, and color-neutral illumination – independently of the light intensity.
Work comfortably with a large field of view
Operators need a large field of view to study entire organisms with high precision. The TL Ergo bases have a large illuminated space of 65 mm allowing to use the full zoom-range even with long working distance objectives.
An ergonomic design and easy-to-use operation concept prevent operator fatigue and assure easy manipulation of the samples.
Customizable to your needs with accessories for the TL bases
Filter inlays to be placed under the glass plate:
- Clear glass for standard applications and dust protection
- Frosted glass if no TL contrast is desired
- Polarization glass e.g. for plastics, crystals, and other birefringent samples
- Green glass for special staining and IVF
- Halogen conversion filter for c.elegans and IVF
Multiple adapters are available for:
- S-series focus column
- DVM6 M
- 120 mm transmitted light inserts
- LMT260 xy scanning stage
- MATS TPX heating insert
- Cell culture incubation (Live on Stage product line)
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact us now
Do you prefer personal consulting?
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong SAR of China
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- US Virgin Islands
- Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089United StatesOffice Phone: +1 800 248 0123Service Phone: 1 800 248 0223Fax: +1 847-236-3009
- Precision Lens5715 West Old Shakopee Road Unit 150Bloomington, 55437United StatesOffice Phone: 952-881-0414
- D.M.I. Medical Inc.Life Science Research: Confocal Microscopy, Widefield, Nanotechnology, Industry Microscopy, Clinical Microscopy, Surgical Microscopy, Digital Pathology, Cytovision, Aperio, Ariol, Histology Instruments, Histology Consumables, Advanced Staining Instruments, Advanced Staining Consumables, Kreatech Reagents, Thermobrite / Thermobrite Elite
- ECLIPSE SURGICAL SUPPLY LLC616 FAIRWAY MIST CTMINT HILL, 28227United StatesOffice Phone: 410-299-2711
- Great Plains Surgical, Inc.3605 Hidden CircleWest Fargo, 58078United StatesOffice Phone: 701-391-3333Service Phone: 701-391-3333Fax: 701-364-0307
- ICMAS Inc.120 McCammon AveMaryville, 37804United StatesOffice Phone: 865-984-8058
- Integrity Surgical2303 Ranch Road 620 S Suite 160-310Lakeway, 78734United StatesOffice Phone: 713-201-8787
- Next Case Surgical943 Maple Avenue - Upper LevelDowners Grove, 60515United StatesOffice Phone: 312-520-7600Fax: 219-662-7353
- Proficient Surgical Equipment, Inc99 Seaview Blvd. Suite CPort Washington, 11050United StatesOffice Phone: 516-487-1175Fax: 516-487-1191
- JH Technologies So. Cal213 Hammond AveFremont, 94539United StatesOffice Phone: 408-436-6336Fax: 408-439-6343
- Q Surgical28 Liberty Ship Way Suite 2830Sausalito, 94965United StatesOffice Phone: 415-331-1020Fax: 415-462-5186
- Rohlf Medical, Inc.2600 S. Minnesota Ave Suite 101Sioux Falls, 57105United StatesOffice Phone: 605-334-8655Fax: 605-334-9102
- Shawnee Medical Products, Inc.8401 Juniper LanePrairie Village, 66207United StatesOffice Phone: 913-341-7520Fax: 913-341-2318
- Spective, LLC3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- Spective LLC - Canada3103 Glenwood DriveDurham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919.452.6288
- TAP Medical Products, Inc.4580 Klahanie Drive S.E. #452Issaquah, 98029United StatesOffice Phone: 425-785-9993Fax: 800-832-1859
- Western Microsurgical6721 Esperanza DriveCastle Rock, 80108United StatesOffice Phone: 720-244-4679Fax: 303-331-8128
- Marathon Medical, Inc.1408 Christian Avenue Suite 35Durham, 27705United StatesOffice Phone: 919-309-4463Service Phone: 919-812-9500Fax: 919-309-4742
- Martin Microscope Company207 S Pendleton StEasley, 29640United StatesOffice Phone: 864-242-3424
- DB Surgical12480 West Atlantic Blvd Suite 1Coral Springs, 33071United StatesOffice Phone: 954-340-2727Fax: 954-340-1221