Electronics & Semiconductor Industry
Are you looking for solutions that help you to perform your PCB inspection, quality control (QC), electronics failure analysis, and research & development (R&D) in a more efficient and cost-effective way? Here is how our solutions can support you:
- Device manufacturers: You can continue to develop the latest cutting-edge technology and devices to stay ahead of the competition
- Suppliers: You can provide better performing components, such as PCBs and microelectronics, while maintaining competitive pricing
Electronics & Semiconductor Industry Products
Filter by Area of Application
Greenough Stereo Microscopes S series
Encoded stereo microscopes
Digital microscope for 2D and 3D imaging and analysis
Inspection System for Microelectronics and Semiconductor
Routine stereo microscopes
Industrial Stereo Microscopes for Production
Upright Materials Microscope with Universal LED Illumination
High Throughput 8" Inspection & Review System
Precision 12" Inspection & Review System
Reliable, intuitive imaging solutions from Leica Microsystems can help improve speed and accuracy of your inspection and quality control (QC), as well as failure analysis (FA) and rework. Our imaging solutions can contribute to efficient and cost-effective R&D of devices and processes. In all cases, efficient and precise documentation are crucial.
Our global network of experts is ready to help you find the imaging solutions which fit best your needs.
- Visual and chemical analysis of contamination on materials with a 2-methods-in-1 solution leading to an efficient, more complete analysis workflow is described in this report. A 2-in-1 solution,…Read article
- If you work in electronic component analysis, you will be familiar with the many challenges posed. Whether you are identifying metallic particles or checking product authenticity, it’s important to…Read article
- The advantages of a 2-in-1 materials analysis solution combining optical microscopy and laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) for simultaneous visual and chemical inspection are described in…Read article
Coming to Grips with Biological Information Through Flexible Organic Electronics: Developing Bendable and Stretchable Biosensors and DeviceWhat do you associate with the word sensor? Perhaps technologies delivering automation in factories and other production sites? That may be what comes to mind, but advances in organic electronics are…Read article
- Quality Control in the electronics and microelectronics industry is confronted with many challenges: A variety of different materials in a sample, some of them metallic and reflective, some matt; a…Read article
- For the past several years, digital microscopy has been shown to be useful for inspection, quality control and assurance (QC/QA), and failure analysis (FA) in the microelectronics industry, especially…Read article
- Devices, products, and their components fabricated in many industries can be quite sensitive to contamination and, as a result, have stringent requirements for cleanliness. Measurement systems for…Read article
Interested to know more?
Talk to our experts. We are happy to answer all your questions and concerns.Contact Us
Do you prefer personal consulting?
Leica Microsystems Inc.1700 Leider LaneBuffalo Grove, IL 60089 United StatesOffice Phone : +1 800 248 0123Service Phone : 1 800 248 0223Fax : +1 847-236-3009