Konstantin Kartaschew is an Advanced Workflow Specialist at Leica Microsystems. He studied Biochemistry at the Ruhr University Bochum (Germany), where he focused on various types of micro-spectroscopic analysis of biological, organic and inorganic samples. After his PhD in physical chemistry, he worked as a product specialist for spectroscopy at a major analytical instrument company, before joining Leica Microsystems in 2019 as a specialist for LIBS (Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy) and other compound microscopy applications.
- Component cleanliness: How to identify electrically conductive particles quickly, easily and reliably
- Corrosion or contamination: How to check the functionality of multilayer systems
- Beryllium detection: How to reliably detect beryllium where X-ray-based systems fail
- Original or fake: How to detect fakes by screening solder types
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy – what it is and how your work will benefit
This free on-demand webinar is about the role of alternative fuel vehicles and why sustainable…Nov 22, 2022Read article
This free on-demand webinar covers the increasing focus on technical cleanliness in the automotive…Nov 17, 2022Read article